Monday, May 3, 2010

European Trip!


Hello everyone!

I thought I should let you know that I am leaving tomorrow morning for EUROPE!!

I am going on a trip with a group from my college. Two professors are taking 20 of us students to see the sights of Italy, Germany, Austria, and France. I am leaving tomorrow and will be back May 24th.

I CAN HARDLY WAIT!

While in Italy I am going to see the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Colosseum, St. Peter's Basilica, Pompeii and many more. In Austria we will be visiting Salzburg and seeing some of the sights where The Sound of Music was filmed. In Germany we will be seeing the Dachau concentration camp. And in France we will be seeing the Normandy beaches, the Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, and of course, the Eiffel Tower. And that's only to name a few.

But just as importantly, I will be eating AMAZING food! I plan on taking a picture of everything I eat, so that I will never forget any of it,and also so that I can share with you. I cannot wait to have delicious coffee, gelato, crepes, macaroons, bratwurst, and every authentic European food I can get my hands on!

I probably won't be able to blog when I am in Europe, but look for some great posts when I get back! Have a great month everyone!

**Interested in where to eat in Paris? Visit this great food blog about eating in Paris.

3 comments:

Alayna said...

I went to nearly all of those places during my 3-week trip around Europe about a month ago, and the food is AMAZING, especially in Italy and France. :-) Enjoy every bite (and every sight)!

Pam said...

What an awesome trip we had!

And it was always a pleasure having Kami around, not only because of her amazing smile and heart of gold but because she could answer any question regarding food that we had =) Thanks Kam!

The Fox Foodie said...

Thanks for your kind words, Pam! It was fun being the foodie of the group!