Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm a Published Food Writer!


"With its motto 'Great Coffee is Public Domain,' this new coffeehouse in downtown Portland has set out to provide superior cups of coffee--not just something to drink every morning to wake up with, but rather a truly buzz-worthy experience."

This is an excerpt from my restaurant review of Public Domain coffeehouse that was published in the September/October issue of Northwest Palate.

Northwest Palate is a local magazine covering everything food, wine and travel-related in the Pacific Northwest. It is a great magazine and I had the wonderful opportunity to be their editorial intern this summer.

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that being an editorial intern would lead to my first real food-writing publication, but it did! 

You can find a copy of Northwest Palate at these locations. Pick one up this month or next and read my entire review of Public Domain.

No comments: